Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs
Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.
Thursday will be one month for me and mine are still high and tight! Yes, they have softened compared to the first week but are nowhere near "soft" yet. My PS told me it could take 6 months because of the lack of skin on my lower part of my breasts. I think he exaggerated that a bit just to keep me from called every week. LOL! But, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it take 4 months or so for me. Hope you don't have to wait that long.
since you were a very small cup size it might take 6 months to a year for your boobs to feel natural. I'm not an expert but I had my boobbs done about 7 months ago they got a lot softer than when i first got them done but i still want them to drop more I went from a small a to a small d big c 550cc's silicone implant.
bianca1988 wrote:since you were a very small cup size it might take 6 months to a year for your boobs to feel natural. I'm not an expert but I had my boobbs done about 7 months ago they got a lot softer than when i first got them done but i still want them to drop more I went from a small a to a small d big c 550cc's silicone implant.
I got mine 2 years ago, and something I have learned is everyone is different!! I have to lay on mine just about everyday (massaging doesn't cut it) or they get hard, more immobile, uncomfortable, and smaller-squished in. I think it is due to my pec muscles tightening and pulling them in. (I got unders, saline). my PS mentioned how incredibly tight my pecs were during surgery. I wish I didn't have to keep this up but at least now I know how to soften them up. For the a little over a year, I didn't know how to get them to do it and it drove me insane. Some people drop and fluff almost immediately. Some never do. Then there are those in between like myself. You just have to wait it out.
I noticed quite a change in my boobs today - they are super soft now! I am exactly 5 weeks and one day. They are starting to look & feel really good now. The first month for me was a nightmare! Did not like my boobs off the bat! but now I do
By using the Message Boards, you agree to be bound by the posting guidelines. To protect the quality of the discussions on the Message Boards and ensure that the information that is shared is accurate, it is crucial that all members abide by the message board posting guidelines. If you use the Message Boards and do not abide by the Message Board Policies, Make Me Heal shall ban you from the Message Boards and shall take all necessary actions, including legal action, to protect Make Me Heal's rights and its members. By entering or using the Message Boards you agree to the following:
* Not to harass, abuse, offend, threaten, or insult other members.
* Not to post any false information, including, without limitation, false information about products, services, procedures, surgeries, physicians, surgeons, and Make Me Heal members.
* Not to post any obscene or otherwise objectionable content or any information that is not related to the subjects of the Message Boards.
* Not to post any false information about yourself or pretend to be another person in an attempt to mislead others about your identity. You agree not to post under different usernames on the Message Boards for the purpose of misleading other members.
* Not to post messages that aim to persuade or discourage other individuals from considering a specific surgeon or physician by mentioning the doctor's actual name as this can constitute libel and defamation which can subject you to legal action by the surgeon or physician. If you are not happy about the work of a physician, you can write about your experience without mentioning the physician's name. If you would like to educate people and caution them about the physician, you can provide a link to your photos or post them on the message board (or otherwise offer a way for individuals and users to contact you to see your pictures) and let Message Board users form their own opinions about this surgeon's work as a result of seeing the pictures. All messages that are deemed libelous will be removed, as Make Me Heal will not become be a party to any legal actions that may arise from your message posts. * Not to post any commercial solicitations, send spam, chain letters, promote or advertise other businesses, products, services, and companies and not to post any links, telephone numbers, or other contact information.
* Not to collect any information, including, without limitation, emails, names, and personal information for the purpose of spamming Make Me Heal users.
I'm 5 weeks post up BA and I notice that my breasts are most definitely getting softer; however, they are still hard and high. I'm gradually liking my boobs more and more each week! ESPECIALLY when wearing an underwire bra - they just look fantastic. I still fret about them though when naked - one is smaller and higher than the other one. I am still early in the game though and hoping I have great results in the end.
Information and services provided through Make Me Heal and this Site are intended for educational and informational purposes and are not a substitute for the advice of your physician or other medical professional. If you need medical assistance, you should contact your medical care provider. For more information, please read Our Policies.