Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs
Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.
The pictures in the link below is of a fitness model named Ashley Lawrence. I really like her boobs - the shape, size etc. It's not mentioned anywhere how big her implants are, but she uses 32DDD. What would that be in the european measurement scale? Anyone here who is good at guessing implant sizes and would guess hers? Since her breasts are so round, I would think she had rather small ones pre op.
I have an appointment for my 2nd breast augmentation in the beginning of July, and me and my surgeon agreed on 800 cc each breast (I have 600 now). Would that be "enough" to get the same look as the fitness model? I'm thinking of high profile implants!
Cc's are not east to guesstimate. I mean, by looking at he picture I'd think she's much smaller than a 32 band and mch bigger than a ddd cup. Pictures can be decieving. Plus she has very very low body fat, unless your build, ribcage shape, etc is the same then your results will vary.
I believe a ddd is an f cup euro. I do think 800cc will get you close to what you're looking for at a 32 band however at 600cc already it may be a minmal difference of 1-2cup sizes. But do remember many famous people with vey large implants actually get custom sizes (I think the most manufactured you can get is 800cc? Beyond that they are custom)
Yes, I know it can vary a lot. I'm also a 32 band and I don't think she looks smaller, just very lean and toned. I don't think her boobs look bigger than a DDD cup either though. I think her boobs looks bigger in the pics with the bikini and the red dress/suit on, maybe because of the lightening etc..
Hi, I agree she look way smaller than a 32, im a 28 but have to get 30 and she def has less body fat than me, her boobs also look bigger i am a e/f (uk) and from my profile pic you can clearly see shes bigger than meand that bra is a 30F.
Good luck hope you get the results you want
Hmm, sounds strange to me, because by looking at your avatar I would say I have bigger boobs than you - I use 32e. How many cc's do you have? I asked the fitness model on myspace, and she said she had high profiles, as me. Maybe it's because of the projection they're looking bigger than yours?
Does anyone know if Ashley’s are on top of the muscle or under and are hers Saline or Silicone? Does that have an impact on the final result as well? I love the round look also and hope to get the same results as her too!!
She most certainly looks larger than I am --- I have 650 HP, smooth, round, gel, RC 25.5, band size I'm to be in a 30 band, however I am not comfortable in 30 bands, have some 28 bands, but I wear 32DDDD, which too is a 32G, yes the bands even brand new I have to start out on the last hook, and takes no time to be too large in the bands...
As long as she likes what she supports on her body, and it is safe for her body, tissue and skin, I am all for it, what may be NOT the look for one --- very well WILL be the look for another... Some of us like our breast large, and prefer to not have the natural look, just my opinion...
Last edited by ModSquad on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**Bella_Perfection** wrote:Does anyone know if Ashley’s are on top of the muscle or under and are hers Saline or Silicone? Does that have an impact on the final result as well? I love the round look also and hope to get the same results as her too!!
She has over the muscle.. I don't know whether it's silicone or saline. Over the muscle would give you the round look more than under the muscle, but this depends on your skin, body fat % etc also.
avlis5 wrote:That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I can't believe anyone would actually want to look like that. The pornstar look is gross to me.
Why bother be in this thread if you don't like big implants?? So strange that people want to spend their time on things they don't like.. The question in this thread wasn't whether 'avlis5' liked the fake look or not, omg!
I can;t speak for the model on the picutre but I went from 330 ccs to 650ccs and I love them. I am only 5'3" and love the looks of them on mu body. Go for the look the look tha tyou want and to heck with what other people think and do make make you happyl My dh thinks thinks they look hot too so they is that added bonums. andI am 50 year olds. I love having big boogs finally!
Do what makes you happy girls as this is your time to enjoy your boobs no matter what anyone else thinks!
It really varies on each person and there are a lot of factors to consider on how you will be able to achieve that kind of boobs. I suggest you bring the photo in your consultation so that the doctor will know what you really want.
BarbieLuxe wrote:Hmm, sounds strange to me, because by looking at your avatar I would say I have bigger boobs than you - I use 32e. How many cc's do you have? I asked the fitness model on myspace, and she said she had high profiles, as me. Maybe it's because of the projection they're looking bigger than yours?
you're making this way too complicated still. Same ccs even same cup siZe look different from person to person.
Two people of the same height, band size, weight each can end up looking very different with same cc's.
The same cup size looks different on every person. In example at my largest (post pregnancy)I was a dd cup and probably looked a c cup. Now
I'm an a cup but I look like a b. I can't fill out a b cup to save my life. I'm the same cup size as my sister but mine look much bigger.
It just depends on way too many things!
We should be able to voice our own opinion and they all are going to be different that is what makes all beautiful...
Reminder as to not to:
* Not to harass, abuse, offend, threaten, or insult other members.
Message Board Posting Guidelines
By using the Message Boards, you agree to be bound by the posting guidelines. To protect the quality of the discussions on the Message Boards and ensure that the information that is shared is accurate, it is crucial that all members abide by the message board posting guidelines. If you use the Message Boards and do not abide by the Message Board Policies, Make Me Heal shall ban you from the Message Boards and shall take all necessary actions, including legal action, to protect Make Me Heal's rights and its members. By entering or using the Message Boards you agree to the following:
* Not to harass, abuse, offend, threaten, or insult other members.
* Not to post any false information, including, without limitation, false information about products, services, procedures, surgeries, physicians, surgeons, and Make Me Heal members.
* Not to post any obscene or otherwise objectionable content or any information that is not related to the subjects of the Message Boards.
* Not to post any false information about yourself or pretend to be another person in an attempt to mislead others about your identity. You agree not to post under different usernames on the Message Boards for the purpose of misleading other members.
* Not to post messages that aim to persuade or discourage other individuals from considering a specific surgeon or physician by mentioning the doctor's actual name as this can constitute libel and defamation which can subject you to legal action by the surgeon or physician. If you are not happy about the work of a physician, you can write about your experience without mentioning the physician's name. If you would like to educate people and caution them about the physician, you can provide a link to your photos or post them on the message board (or otherwise offer a way for individuals and users to contact you to see your pictures) and let Message Board users form their own opinions about this surgeon's work as a result of seeing the pictures. All messages that are deemed libelous will be removed, as Make Me Heal will not become be a party to any legal actions that may arise from your message posts.
* Not to post any commercial solicitations, send spam, chain letters, promote or advertise other businesses, products, services, and companies and not to post any links, telephone numbers, or other contact information.
* Not to collect any information, including, without limitation, emails, names, and personal information for the purpose of spamming Make Me Heal users.
Information and services provided through Make Me Heal and this Site are intended for educational and informational purposes and are not a substitute for the advice of your physician or other medical professional. If you need medical assistance, you should contact your medical care provider. For more information, please read Our Policies.