LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  
 

Dra Walkiris Robles

Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby koni09 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

has anyone gotten work done by her? please help can make up my mind :shock:
koni09
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby jenaccess » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 am

I havn't had work done by her, but she does beautiful tummy tucks and her prices are all inclusive.
jenaccess
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:35 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby sweetpea601 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Thinking of going with Dr. Robles in march 2013..i already got my quote :D
sweetpea601
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby topey » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 am

Hi Koni09,
I had lipo of abds, full back, inner thighs, rounded upper booty, breast lift and augmentation with Dra Robles. I am approximately 10 weeks post op. Best decision ever! Dra Robles and Raquel ensured I had a great experience. All inclusive price which included 10 days in recovery house with English speaking doctor and nursing aides. My waist is tiny and no back fat :lol:
My butt has major projection. My breast are full and round as my wish picture. I read some where Dra Robles will make a fat girl skinny. Well, it's true!!!! I'm am no newbie. I had lipo and bbl with dr. Cabral two years ago. Loved my results,tiny waist and huge booty, but, still had big back with fish gill, [-X After Robles no big back syndrome. I think she lipoed up to my shoulders. One last thing best drugs ever in DR. NO PAIN and best sleep ever !!!!
topey
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby topey » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 am

Sorry ladies, I had my surgery with Campos two years ago.
I was scheduled with Cabral for my round two and decided to go with Robles when Cabral Had several burn incidents.
topey
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby barnes113 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Hey Topey, also want to get surgey wirh dr Robles but have not really seen any of her work and wonder if u know where I could see some of her poctures. Also im a bigger girl and yet to have children yet so a tummy tuck is out of the question for me just wonder how u feel her over all lipo skills are and are u happy wirh ur body. Im not sure if u have gotten a bbl but i have heard that shes not to good with bbl but i want a donk :D so I'm not sure it she does a good job with that.
barnes113
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby barnes113 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Also i wonder if anyone has a contact number for her as i tried calling the clinic and some one did answer but when i said i wanted to speak with the doc i get tranfer over and a man comes on the line and would'nt u know it they transfer me to dr cabral #-o :lol: ,,, all i could say was sorry wronggggggg number... :lol: :oops:
barnes113
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby topey » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 am

Raquel is Dra Robles assistance and she can be reached at
surgerycare@hotmail.com
I love my lipo results. At this point i can not pinch an inch :lol: on my abds or my back. I didn't have bbl with dr Robles, she just reshape the top of my booty which gave me more projection.
I believe she will give you what ever you want. I told dr Robles I wanted full round porn star boobs and showed her my wish pic. She laughed so hard and said if that's what you want. And that's exactly what she gave me.
My computer died and my iPad will not let me post pictures. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Topey
topey
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby superflyygurl87 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 am

I am with you girls!

Dr. Robles quoted me $3,600 for BBL, lipo of abs, back, flanks. Raquel has been a doll answering all of my nagging questions and I love her attentiveness. I spoke to Dra. Robles and she was also very informative. I felt like I was speaking to someone I knew for a while, she was very comforting.

I am only 150 lbs and I was interested in a little tiny bit of lipo in my inner and outer thighs and inner knees. I had mentioned it before in my first email along with the areas above. I had initially wanted to have my breasts done as well. She said something that I liked. She told me she didn't want to do all the procedures at once. I liked that she didn't want to just take my money and was concerned with my health.

I just got a little thrown back because I'm not that big, and when I emailed raquel about the lipo that I wanted lipo that I wanted on my inner and outer thighs and inner knees she said she would charge me an additional 600-800. My bulges in that area are SUPER minor. I don't have huge saddle bags or whatever. I had mentioned I worked with a Doctor here in the US so I don't know if she is trying to charge me more because of it that, I don't want to assume since they have both been really nice. I am just thrown off by being given a different quote since I had a set number in my head and since i had mentioned this before. I am already sacrificing a lot as the rest of you to save all of this money so that was "definitely" a curve ball.

I had also sent Dr. Yily de Los Santos an email. She was also very prompt in responding, not as thorough as Raquel though. But working with a surgeon I understand and I don't expect her to give me the works until I decide to move forward. I can only imagine how many inquiries these Doctors receive so I don't take those things personal. She quoted me from $2,800 - $3,2000 for full liposculpture. I have kept in contact with Angiieem who had her procedure with Dr. Yily and she truly has nothing but amazing things to say about Yily plus she looks unbelievable. TheEboyDoll (not sure if I said her name right) also had nothing but great things to say about Yily and said her waist was 25 inches :shock: I understand that things happen which now have discredited Dr. Yily on this board and I truly, truly wish Aquarius the best. I am more inclined towards Yily not so much for pricing but I truly love the way she sculpts! She did such an amazing job with Angiieem and her before and after is so drastic that it really pushes me towards her. I was told that her pics are not photoshopped, that she really leaves their patients with a tiny waist and that is what I want. I already have a big butt and hips, I just want my butt fuller in some areas where it's not and the lipo. Overall I am more interested in contour and I think Yily can give me what I am looking for.

I love Dr. Robles but she is a bit conservative for my taste. I am not saying this is a bad thing, working with a plastic surgeon myself I understand these things and it can be good rather. However, she doesn't want to proceed with the additional areas where I want lipo which I had mentioned to her before in my first quote and says she rather wait until the future because it's too much at once and/or hopes I have excellent hemoglobin levels AND is now charging me for these areas. I'm a bit turned off, I must admit. Especially since my areas are not big and since I had already included them with my initial email.

So let's see, wish me luck. I am hoping to go through with this for Oct/Nov. I am in the saving process and it'll take me a few months. Happy healing for those who had surgery and happy planning for those like me who are deciding on proceeding with surgery after so many years of research/putting it off LOL

P.S. Oh, and I am not interested in going through with surgery with the Dr. I work for because I don't like the way american doctors sculpt and other reasons. His breast work is great as far as augmentations but I am not so thrilled with the lipo. Just in case anyone asks lol
superflyygurl87
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby barnes113 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 am

Hey Super, I have been trying to get in contact with dr Robles but cant seem to find a number for her what number did u call to get to her. Thanks in advance for the help.
barnes113
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby superflyygurl87 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 am

barnes113 wrote:Hey Super, I have been trying to get in contact with dr Robles but cant seem to find a number for her what number did u call to get to her. Thanks in advance for the help.


1(809) 685-4906

let me know if it works.
superflyygurl87
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby koni09 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm

superflyygurl87 wrote:I am with you girls!

Dr. Robles quoted me $3,600 for BBL, lipo of abs, back, flanks. Raquel has been a doll answering all of my nagging questions and I love her attentiveness. I spoke to Dra. Robles and she was also very informative. I felt like I was speaking to someone I knew for a while, she was very comforting.

I am only 150 lbs and I was interested in a little tiny bit of lipo in my inner and outer thighs and inner knees. I had mentioned it before in my first email along with the areas above. I had initially wanted to have my breasts done as well. She said something that I liked. She told me she didn't want to do all the procedures at once. I liked that she didn't want to just take my money and was concerned with my health.

I just got a little thrown back because I'm not that big, and when I emailed raquel about the lipo that I wanted lipo that I wanted on my inner and outer thighs and inner knees she said she would charge me an additional 600-800. My bulges in that area are SUPER minor. I don't have huge saddle bags or whatever. I had mentioned I worked with a Doctor here in the US so I don't know if she is trying to charge me more because of it that, I don't want to assume since they have both been really nice. I am just thrown off by being given a different quote since I had a set number in my head and since i had mentioned this before. I am already sacrificing a lot as the rest of you to save all of this money so that was "definitely" a curve ball.

I had also sent Dr. Yily de Los Santos an email. She was also very prompt in responding, not as thorough as Raquel though. But working with a surgeon I understand and I don't expect her to give me the works until I decide to move forward. I can only imagine how many inquiries these Doctors receive so I don't take those things personal. She quoted me from $2,800 - $3,2000 for full liposculpture. I have kept in contact with Angiieem who had her procedure with Dr. Yily and she truly has nothing but amazing things to say about Yily plus she looks unbelievable. TheEboyDoll (not sure if I said her name right) also had nothing but great things to say about Yily and said her waist was 25 inches :shock: I understand that things happen which now have discredited Dr. Yily on this board and I truly, truly wish Aquarius the best. I am more inclined towards Yily not so much for pricing but I truly love the way she sculpts! She did such an amazing job with Angiieem and her before and after is so drastic that it really pushes me towards her. I was told that her pics are not photoshopped, that she really leaves their patients with a tiny waist and that is what I want. I already have a big butt and hips, I just want my butt fuller in some areas where it's not and the lipo. Overall I am more interested in contour and I think Yily can give me what I am looking for.

I love Dr. Robles but she is a bit conservative for my taste. I am not saying this is a bad thing, working with a plastic surgeon myself I understand these things and it can be good rather. However, she doesn't want to proceed with the additional areas where I want lipo which I had mentioned to her before in my first quote and says she rather wait until the future because it's too much at once and/or hopes I have excellent hemoglobin levels AND is now charging me for these areas. I'm a bit turned off, I must admit. Especially since my areas are not big and since I had already included them with my initial email.

So let's see, wish me luck. I am hoping to go through with this for Oct/Nov. I am in the saving process and it'll take me a few months. Happy healing for those who had surgery and happy planning for those like me who are deciding on proceeding with surgery after so many years of research/putting it off LOL

P.S. Oh, and I am not interested in going through with surgery with the Dr. I work for because I don't like the way american doctors sculpt and other reasons. His breast work is great as far as augmentations but I am not so thrilled with the lipo. Just in case anyone asks lol

I was wanted to go with Yily too i wanted that small waist big booty look but after what i saw happend to aqua i just dont know :? but she gave me a good # she told me 3,800 for everything that i want...still dont know what to do uugghhh
koni09
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby superflyygurl87 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 pm

what were you interested in Koni?

I work with a plastic surgeon during surgery so I see that infections and things of that nature are bound to happen. Even during complete sterile procedure taking all precautionary measures. Don't underestimate Dr. Yily just yet. No one doctor has a complete intact track record, it's virtually impossible. It seems like a doctor could perform 100's of surgeries perfectly but get one complication and everyone is up in arms. Plastic surgeons are not Gods and working with one I've grown to understand this concept. People expect a little too much sometimes and it's extremely unrealistic. Cabral has done way worse and has a pattern so that I definitely understand. I think in Yily's case having everyone feel indiferent about her now is as if almost saying us humans don't make mistakes and have others "permanently" hold us accountable for what we may have done wrong. I think it's a little unfair but that's just me. I still love her work (lipo) and from what I have heard based on someone I have kept in contact who's had surgery with her and looks spectacular, she seems pretty sincere and caring.

I think ultimately I choose her and I am looking forward to having my surgery.
superflyygurl87
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby koni09 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 pm

superflyygurl87 wrote:what were you interested in Koni?

I work with a plastic surgeon during surgery so I see that infections and things of that nature are bound to happen. Even during complete sterile procedure taking all precautionary measures. Don't underestimate Dr. Yily just yet. No one doctor has a complete intact track record, it's virtually impossible. It seems like a doctor could perform 100's of surgeries perfectly but get one complication and everyone is up in arms. Plastic surgeons are not Gods and working with one I've grown to understand this concept. People expect a little too much sometimes and it's extremely unrealistic. Cabral has done way worse and has a pattern so that I definitely understand. I think in Yily's case having everyone feel indiferent about her now is as if almost saying us humans don't make mistakes and have others "permanently" hold us accountable for what we may have done wrong. I think it's a little unfair but that's just me. I still love her work (lipo) and from what I have heard based on someone I have kept in contact who's had surgery with her and looks spectacular, she seems pretty sincere and caring.

I think ultimately I choose her and I am looking forward to having my surgery.


hey super,
im having TT, lipo on arms and thighs and back, and getting my big booty too lolzz...my husband has fallen in love with her work and he wants me to go with her so i may just do that...i love how small she makes the hips...good thing is that my family all lives down there so i wont have to stay at a RH...so that saves me some money there...
koni09
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm



Re: Dra Walkiris Robles

Postby superflyygurl87 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 pm

That's awesome. I'm Dominican too and a lot of my family lives there as well so I don't need RH either. I wish you the best and keep all of us posted if you decide to go through with it! Good luck :)
superflyygurl87
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


Next

Return to Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

 

Featured Specialists









Top Cleveland Plastic Surgeon
Look Young Again!
Experienced & Compassionate
www.DrBramKaufman.com

Miami Plastic Surgery
Board Certified Surgeons
Breast Augmentation $2800
coralgablescosmetic.com