LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN WORK DONE AT MAKEOVER TRAVEL BOLIVIA?

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN WORK DONE AT MAKEOVER TRAVEL BOLIVIA?

Postby mixedbeauty212 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey Ladies,

I have recently been in contact with the staff at Makeover Travel in Bolivia. I am ready to book my flight and go there for my Tummy Tuck, Butt Augmentation through Fat Grafting, and Liposuction of 4 areas by Dr. Lijeron. I will be traveling with 3 of my friends who are also getting work done. Has anyone else gotten work done there? Please give me your reviews.

Thanks
mixedbeauty212

Re: HAS ANYONE GOTTEN WORK DONE AT MAKEOVER TRAVEL BOLIVIA?

Postby Leti35 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 am

hi sheshe2,,Yes it's tooooo good to be true... but it's true :wink:

Hi mixedbeauty,, welcome here! many people have posted their experience with Makeover Travel on MMH,, there are many post from 2006. I posted my own story, my dr was dr lijeron (but my sister and mother had their surgeries done with another surgeon and they are very satisfied with their outcomes),, I post some pics of my surgery and pics of my sister' surgeries,,,finally our surgeries were done by different surgeons but the results are very similar (nose, boobs and lipo are = ) I think makeovertravel works with 3 or 4 different surgeons,,, but they all seem to be skilled surgeons,, I ve met some patients in my hotel and all were very happy with their results. Hope you will enjoy your trip. It’s not a “nice” trip but it is worth it.

you will find my own story here.
http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/breast-augmentation-implants/makeovertravel-reviews-family-experience-bolivia-pics-t159775.html

I personally love Joana's experience, her results are wonderful. :) The link of her story is
http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/tummy-tuck/pictures-tummytuck-bolivia-with-makeovertravel-t152129.html
Makeovertravel clinic in Bolivia
Rhinoplasty
Breast Augmentation
Full Liposuction
Brazilian Buttlift
Price:$7,000

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/breast-augmentation-implants/makeovertravel-reviews-family-experience-bolivia-pics-t159775.html
Leti35

Postby Leti35 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 pm

No it’s not tooo good to be true!
You know I am just convinced of something, you are Jujubeanies and you are still posting false testimonials under different names. :lol:
No, I am not working for makeovertravel. Look sheshe I don’t want to lose my time to discuss about makeovertravel with you. But there is a very easy way to prove you are talking about something you don’t know.
First of all, before my family and I chose that clinic we get in touch with dozen of surgeons and clinics in Mexico and Colombia and they all ask us to send money to make our “reservation” or maybe ensure a benefit in case we could cancel our trip at last moment.

MakeoverTravel is the ONLY company that doesn’t ask you any cent before your arrival and they do it because they want you can CHECK by yourself that all the information they put on their site is true. The first thing they do, it is to bring you at your hotel and show you the clinic where your surgery will be performed.
…you said many people had a bad experience!! :lol: Please during those last ten years they probably had received more than 4.000 patients and the ONLY bad experience I have red about makeovertravel all OVER the web is Jujubeanies’ experience!!!! Please!! And you know what?? I don’t believe her because I was there, my mother and sister had their surgeries done there and we are all thrilled with our surgeries, and also with the care we received there.
jujubeanies put a post on 2010, my mother went on 2005!

To finish I just want to show you how absurd is your post.
Take a chair, sit down and take the time to use your brain…. If they don’t ask you to pay before your arrival and before you see the hotel, before you see the clinic, before you see your surgeon, before you meet all the medical team, and before you meet other patients, how could it be a scam?? Use your brain!
You know that thousands of people go there, that company have received more patients than any surgeon or clinic that promotes their services on MMH, because their prices are very inexpensive, because the quality of surgery is incredible and because they work with the best surgeons in their country, all are Brazilian plastic surgeons, in Bolivia they are considered by all the medical associations as the best medical organization for foreign patients, they have received dozens of national and international awards. Could you pretend to receive an award by your own health minister when you are a scam??Please use your brain… #-o
The problem?? It’s cheap and much cheaper than any surgeon or clinic here. That’s the only reason why people like you are posting bullshit comments about them. You are just afraid that too many patients choose Makeovertravel to perform their surgery in Latin America. Don’t worries tell your surgeon the sun shines for everybody, your company will still receive patients and the doctor you are defending and promoting under different usernames will still receive many patients. Don’t be afraid about makeovertravel they don’t have the capacity to take in the patients of all mexican surgeons. :wink: :wink:
Rhinoplasty
Breast Augmentation
Full Liposuction
Brazilian Buttlift

Leti35

Postby rlene1275 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm

this is a buttocks forum. the only way makeover travel is going to gather believers is to post picks if good bbl or implants. I have not seen either from anyone. I believe this is a scam because the post op pics are of breasts and nose...thats not the main concern of anyone on this forum. we want that cake...cake..cake :-)
rlene1275

Postby Leti35 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

hi sheshe2 i don't want to fight with you, and as you said...if you are not using them who cares! but please stop saying bullshits. Stop lying, Stop talking about things and people you don't even know [-o< . They are many people who are working behind that organization, many people who are doing an excellent job, and if I responded you is because I think it is unfair for them to do what you are doing.
I don't know Juju, and she may had a bad experience or maybe she is just unhappy with her results... mmm..perhaps.. who knows BUT I read her post and all what she said is 100% lies! [-X
I am not promoting them, they don't need me to do for that, they are very famous all over the world and they receive patients from everywhere. I just posted my experience because my family and I like thousands people had received an excellent care there, I can believe Juju is unhappy with her results but give me the name of ONE surgeon who have 100% happy patients, they all have a patient who wastes his time to post horrible comments just because the results of his surgery weren't the outcomes wished.

If you don’t like them you may have your own reasons but please please please =D> don’t express yourself in a bad way if you don’t know them.
I am not the only patient who can talk about the incredible work they do. If there isn’t massive messages about makeovertravel on MMH (like a lot of mexican surgeons who need to promote their services here), it’s because they don’t need to do it. Many surgeons pay people to put comments daily on the forum, that’s why you can see thousands of posts about one surgeon. Their success is just the 'word of mouth'… and I just want to finish with that reflexion. Could you explain me how they could get so many awards and recognitions being a scam?
Some examples I have found here and there…
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 awarded in Bolivia by the most
important health institutions as the best medical organisation for foreign
patients
- 2010, 2012 best medical organization awarded by The Latin Business
Organization in Miami and Colombia
- 2011 International Prize Quality Summit by B.I.D in New York -Business
Initiative Directions-
- 2011 International Prize T.Q.A in New york
- 2009, 2010, 2011 awarded by IOCIM -International Organisation for
Capacitation and Medical Investigation-
must i go on???..

@ rlene1275… “this is a buttocks fórum… I believe this is a scam because the post op pics are of breasts and nose...thats not the main concern of anyone on this forum” just read the title “HAS ANYONE GOTTEN WORK DONE AT MAKEOVER TRAVEL BOLIVIA?”.. I just put my experience.. yes I had a nose job done with breast implants and lipo with BBL.
At least I had the courage to post my pics!
Rhinoplasty
Breast Augmentation
Full Liposuction
Brazilian Buttlift

Leti35

Postby CRMLBBY772 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 am

Yes Leti35 this for you. I'm not going to say your story isnt true. Where you from? I would like to say that I have been doing a lot research on makeover travel, i havent seen not one positive post on here or on realself.com excluding yours. I filled out the detail form that they ask you along with five pictures in july i have yet to hear from them, so in my book it was to good to be true, and yes the packages are great, I loved that you didnt have to pay till you got there or day of surg.but i need to see more before and after pics and actual accounts from real people how everything went, so till then i dropped them off my list.............yes i saw the credentials you list i just need more.. by the way you do look great =D>
CRMLBBY772

MY EXPERIENCE

Postby mimi445 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 pm

My name is Maya and I would like to tell a little bit about my experience in Bolivia with this company.
I have to say that I arrived with a wrong idea of this trip, probably because I read so many reviews about them that I thought that was like the average of all what the people said, but I am happy because my experience was not an average of all that, my experience was very positive.
Since the first day of my trip I was able to meet 5 other American and Canadian patients who were staying in the same hotel, all of them have had already their procedures done and had no complains about their results, of course they were all bruised and swollen but they seemed to be happy anyway.
They told me not to be afraid because everything was going to be perfect and they were right, everything was perfect after the surgery and everything is perfect now that I still recovering of it.
My surgery was a month and a half ago so as you imagine I still swollen and I am not able to see my final results yet, my surgeon, Dr.Izaguirre told me I was going to be able to see my results in 3 months more and that I must be patient, by the way I had my breast done , full lipo,tummy tuck and BBL, so this has been for me a whole painful experience!!!! LOL Painful but nice experience because I got rid of all the excess of my tummy which was very important to me and have new boobs and a big bum; results of lipo are taking a little longer but I was aware that everything was going to be like this so as I said, I am very happy.
Our assistants were really nice, all of us were assisted by a 32 years old very sweet guy and a lovely young woman Beatris,who guided us and looked after us during all the experience.
To be honest, I would never do this kind of trip without an Agency´s help because you need help during all the steps of this trip, It is difficult to manage everything when you don’t speak the language and you don’t know the place, most of all when you don’t know the Surgeon and you don’t have guarantees.
This is the reason why I chose Makeover Travel, because this organization offers to the clients good all inclusive packages with a surgical guarantee which I hope not need it in the future LOL.
I left the country being very happy and sad at the same time because after all I met nice people, I loved the food in Santa Cruz, shooping was amazing!!I bought more than 4 pairs of shoes for just 80$US.
For those who likes eating like me, I advise you not to eat every day at the hotel, there are beautiful good restaurants need the Royal Lodge like ;the arriero, los tagivos hotel, Asian Gardens, pizza al horno…those were my favorites ;)
My only complain was that I had to wait to the surgeon once with Bea like half an hour outside the office because the patient before me seemed to be asking too much questions LOL.
Clinic was clean, the room was nice and comfortable, nurses were really sweet the only problem is that as I don’t speak Spanish I couldn’t really talk with them but everything else was good.
The Hotel is not a big hotel, is a worm and small hotel with a swimming pool I couldn’t use because of the surgery but any way was nice to go and be next to it reading.
This is part of my experience, I have my pictures in case you want to see me, I guess this will also help you in some way to take this decision, as I said to you, I still swollen .
Be brave but most of all be patient if you decide to have surgery, to see the final results seems to take years…!!LOL
mimi445

Re: MY EXPERIENCE

Postby jessicarabbitmiami » Wed May 15, 2013 7:13 pm

mimi445 wrote: my experience was very positive.

Great, then would you be willing to post some pics to share your results with us? Especially since this is your one and only post. It would lend more credibility to your mini review, since this has become a topic of much debate and most of the posts promoting this group are obviously fake and all come from the same IP address.
jessicarabbitmiami

Postby florbella » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:17 am

Hi i went to bolivia and had butt implants done, and had a extremely bad experience with that.Anyone else that went for butt implants? contact me here
florbella

Postby roseamiri2 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Letty my friend is from Bolivia but she had her bbl in the states because she was afraid of the docs over there. :oops: she says that the procedure is not as advance overthere
roseamiri2

Postby giggi88 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:28 pm

I am currently in Bolivia with my mom who is going to have all her body and face done, I came last year to have my breast and butt done.I feel extremely happy with my results! That’s why I am with mom here right now.
I will post her pictures as soon as she recover from all her extreme makeover.
I am going to post mine as I am completely recovered.
Dr. Lijeron who was my Surgeon, has performed my mom´s procedures too! He is amazing!!You will see my pictures, he is honestly a magician! I couldn’t be happier with his work!
I chose Bolivia and Makeover Travel due to affordability and after reading a lot of reviews about the company.
What really made me go there other than the price, which was so far the best quote I received,
Affordability it is not always equal to quality.Bolivia it’s a very economic country; food,transportation and most of the services are extremely cheap!
I decided to use Makeover Travel because I wanted to feel safe and also because I wanted someone who could guaranteed my results;going just with a Surgeon could be not always the right choice because his work is just guaranteed by him but what about if there is a bad result?
I was always afraid of choosing someone, have a bad result and have to deal with the Surgeon forever!Choosing a company its not the same…they supposed to guarantee everything they offer to their clients-patients.
I have plenty of friends who traveled to Argentina and Colombia and they weren’t completely satisfied with all their procedures;me, before taking any decision I was worried about a guarantee.
If you are thinking to travel abroad please just be sure that you will get a guarantee for your trust and your money because your life and appearance are extremely important.
If you decide to come to Bolivia with Makeover Travel my advice is that you stay in the Hotel included in your package,it is excellent, maybe it is not so fancy but it is worm and excellent for the recovery period; I have heard comments about the Buganvillas Hotel which is not included in the package, is the 5stars hotel but my assistant Monica Chavez(which by the way is a BEAUTIFUL woman), told me that its nice but it doesn’t really worth it because any way have any surgery it is not possible to use the swimming pool so it is too much for just an apartment; my mom and I we are in the Royal Lodge.
For those who need the wifi don’t stay in the 2ond and less in the 3rd floor, ask a room in the 4th floor because it is just in that area where wifi really works.
Advises for your trip:
Take arnica before and after your surgery so you can heal in the best way.
In Bolivia it is very common to pay with cash because everything is very cheap and paying with cash you can normally get discounts so I advise you to pay with cash rather than with credit or debit card.
Always ask for discounts any place you go, less of course in restaurants.
Take you phone or lap top with you to the clinic the day of your surgery, this way you wont get bored, you will be able to be in touch with your assistant and your family all the time and you will be able to use the translator in case any person doesn’t understand English.
Don’t eat anything heavy after surgery.
My assistant told me I could feel constipated after surgery, she was right, so to prevent this just by some medication for it once you go to by your medication for your recovery period.
Don’t forget to take your medication after eating, I wasn’t really hungry the first time I took medication so I didn’t eat before to take it and ended up with a horrible stomach ache.
Don’t feel panic if you don’t see your results right away, remember it take a few months to see them.(avoid mirrors if you can, at least for the first weeks),swollen can make you feel depressed.
Go to visit the plaza 24 de Septiembre in Santa Cruz,you will love it!
Go to Jardines de Asia…this is an Asian restaurant but even if you don’t like Asian food, you will also love to go there!
I hope my advices help you to take a good decision.
giggi88

Postby giggi88 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:30 pm

I am currently in Bolivia with my mom who is going to have all her body and face done, I came last year to have my breast and butt done.I feel extremely happy with my results! That’s why I am with mom here right now.
I will post her pictures as soon as she recover from all her extreme makeover.
I am going to post mine as I am completely recovered.
Dr. Lijeron who was my Surgeon, has performed my mom´s procedures too! He is amazing!!You will see my pictures, he is honestly a magician! I couldn’t be happier with his work!
I chose Bolivia and Makeover Travel due to affordability and after reading a lot of reviews about the company.
What really made me go there other than the price, which was so far the best quote I received,
Affordability it is not always equal to quality.Bolivia it’s a very economic country; food,transportation and most of the services are extremely cheap!
I decided to use Makeover Travel because I wanted to feel safe and also because I wanted someone who could guaranteed my results;going just with a Surgeon could be not always the right choice because his work is just guaranteed by him but what about if there is a bad result?
I was always afraid of choosing someone, have a bad result and have to deal with the Surgeon forever!Choosing a company its not the same…they supposed to guarantee everything they offer to their clients-patients.
I have plenty of friends who traveled to Argentina and Colombia and they weren’t completely satisfied with all their procedures;me, before taking any decision I was worried about a guarantee.
If you are thinking to travel abroad please just be sure that you will get a guarantee for your trust and your money because your life and appearance are extremely important.
If you decide to come to Bolivia with Makeover Travel my advice is that you stay in the Hotel included in your package,it is excellent, maybe it is not so fancy but it is worm and excellent for the recovery period; I have heard comments about the Buganvillas Hotel which is not included in the package, is the 5stars hotel but my assistant Monica Chavez(which by the way is a BEAUTIFUL woman), told me that its nice but it doesn’t really worth it because any way have any surgery it is not possible to use the swimming pool so it is too much for just an apartment; my mom and I we are in the Royal Lodge.
For those who need the wifi don’t stay in the 2ond and less in the 3rd floor, ask a room in the 4th floor because it is just in that area where wifi really works.
Advises for your trip:
Take arnica before and after your surgery so you can heal in the best way.
In Bolivia it is very common to pay with cash because everything is very cheap and paying with cash you can normally get discounts so I advise you to pay with cash rather than with credit or debit card.
Always ask for discounts any place you go, less of course in restaurants.
Take you phone or lap top with you to the clinic the day of your surgery, this way you wont get bored, you will be able to be in touch with your assistant and your family all the time and you will be able to use the translator in case any person doesn’t understand English.
Don’t eat anything heavy after surgery.
My assistant told me I could feel constipated after surgery, she was right, so to prevent this just by some medication for it once you go to by your medication for your recovery period.
Don’t forget to take your medication after eating, I wasn’t really hungry the first time I took medication so I didn’t eat before to take it and ended up with a horrible stomach ache.
Don’t feel panic if you don’t see your results right away, remember it take a few months to see them.(avoid mirrors if you can, at least for the first weeks),swollen can make you feel depressed.
Go to visit the plaza 24 de Septiembre in Santa Cruz,you will love it!
Go to Jardines de Asia…this is an Asian restaurant but even if you don’t like Asian food, you will also love to go there!
I hope my advices help you to take a good decision.

You can see pictures of me here:
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/brea ... via-a14895
giggi88

Postby sjade2222 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:32 pm

giggi your review sounds fake as hell.
leaving fake reviews which are obvious will make people (like myself) question your credibility
I have been looking everywhere for reviews on this company and it seems just a bunch of fake reviews and they pestered me when i requested a price.
im going to do more research but its just weird nobody ever can show their results
sjade2222

Postby EricaD33 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi
I am currently in Bolivia, this is my second time here; first time I had my breast done and rhinoplasty and this time I came to have my butt done and some liposuction.
I will be posting my experience in a few days, what I can say about my first experience here is that I loved my results, this is the reason I decided to come back.
My surgeon is Dr.Lijeron, he is very serious to me but his hands are magic, he is to me the best surgeon!LOL, I know there are very good surgeons around the world, I just love so much the way I look after my surgeries that to me he is just the best!
Makeover Travel staff have been very helpful and nice from the first trip until now!I feel blessed because I feel I am between friends.My assistant is not the same than the last time as she is not working anymore at the company but I have been assisted by Mariana which is a lovely young girl which treat me like a sister, I am very happy about it because I feel cared and safe which I believe is important and more coming by myself.
Last time nobody could come with me and this time I chose to come alone because I knew how was everything going to be and I wasn’t scared anymore.
I am going to rest now as its late, I was bored and I decided to read somethings here in Make me heal about liposuction and bbl and then I was curious to see what people said about Bolivia and makeover travel and as I had a nice experience I wanted to share it because I know that some people don’t believe that this is a good place to come, I will continue writing in a few days, probably tomorrow ok.
Nice evening to everybody
EricaD33

Last day of my trip

Postby EricaD33 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 am

Today is my last day here! I am extremely happy with my body shape!I continue swollen and I believe I will continue like this for a couple of months but I am very happy with what I see!
I have been visiting the city these last days and enjoying a little bit this latin culture, which by the way, I love!
I have gone to see the Dr.Lijeron 3 times and he seems to be very happy with his work.
My assistant has been like a friend to me, just like the last time!I am surprised to see how friendly is the people here!
I am ready to go back now, I miss home!
I am going back with no pain at all, thanks GOD! 
I am very happy with my new body shape,I can’t wait to see the final results!I am so exited!
This has been a life transformation to me! It hasn’t been at all a waste of money, it has been a life investment!At least is the way I see things!
Let’s see what life has for me!
Good luck to all of you!
If you need any advice you can contact me through here.
By the way I met 2 Canadian women that had tummy tuck here and both told me they are very happy with their results, I asked them to show me their scars just in case in the future I need to have this surgery done LOL and honestly the way they looked after 5 days of surgery was amazing!Of course the scar was big because they were done from hip to hip but they look very good!I saw their before pictures and I tell you something!This Surgeon is a Magician!
Both Canadian are happy also with their experience with this company Makeover Travel, they were recommended by a friend of them that came here before.
Coming over here to have cosmetic surgery is not an easy decision for most of the people but Its important to research.
Medical Tourism Organizations like Makeover Travel have to work with excellent Doctors because they need to take care of their reputation.I have heard about many Medical Tourism Organizations; some of them in Colombia, Brazil,Mexico and Costa Rica…I chose Makeover Travel because I found them affordable and I liked their service since the moment I contacted them…I know that all of us have different needs but talking about my experience, I can say I am absolutely happy with it and this is the second time I have been here; don’t expect everything to be perfect and don’t compare everything with things at home, just enjoy your trip and live this experience that I am sure you will go back feeling very happy with your results!
If you want to see pictures of me, let me know.
EricaD33

Return to Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

Featured Specialists

//test