LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  
 

Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby Angiega » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 pm

getsome wrote:
getsome wrote:
NewBody_NewLife wrote:Being re-certified and not being board certified at all are two completely different things IMO. The way the first post was delivered came across as if he had never been certified before and was practicing plastic surgery based on science class dissection of frogs or something. If the focus is on the re-certification, then yes I agree he needs to get that updated. They do it every 5 years in Mexico so he's 6 months overdue.


Well my drivers license is expired so what shall I do?


Hopefully what I posted was not misunderstood................short and simple IF YOUR LICENSED TO DO SOMETHING AND IT REQUIRES RENEWAL FOR YOU TO KEEP DOING IT - RENEW IT OR LOSE THE PRIVILEDGE!! Now I have not forgotten how to drive because my license was not renewed on time but the fact is I am no longer able to do it legally until I do what is required of me.

As far as these docs go I really dont trust any of them as far as I can throw them and would not be too quick to go to bat for any of them. Everything that goes on is not posted on these boards..........you would be surprised what goes on, as a matter of fact maybe you wouldn't.


Ditto girl! Baja Vicky from PSJ used to tell some wild stories. Maybe she was right! Lol!
King Campos Jan 31st!
Club Med (only the best)
User avatar
Angiega
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:21 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby UKdolly » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm

london-chick wrote:Received the same email from Nadi
journeytoanewme wrote:I am sharing this information to hopefully ease some of your minds... I hope that we have all done our due diligence of researching certifications way prior to even scheduling with any doctor. I spoke with Genuine fri night her surgery was with Pantoja on the 29th and she is doing great. She said she did not take her laptop with her and will update the boards when she gets home. She was completely unaware of any of the recent issues about the Dr until i told her what was being said. It is business as usual in Pantojas office. I did however felt it was necessary to share my communication with Nadia for any of the ladies who are concerned. Also I just want to say to check Tijauana's local paper and news as this all has been aired as truth as well... and although I had found the press release I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth...



Hello _ :arrow: _____, thank you for asking me directly. Something fortunate out of all this, it's that it wasn't a Dr. Pantoja's patient. Mary was starting to take in patients from different doctor's like Campos, Fuentes, and other local doctors. That was a patient of 63 years old, with not the best health, she had complications 4 days after her surgery (not a plastic surgery obviously). Mary called the ambulance right away and the lady passed right in that moment. According to the forensic diagnose she had pulmonary embolism. If it was someone's fault, someone would've in jail right now, but Dr. Pantoja is here working and Mary too. Mary's landlord got pissed because all the ambulance and firefighters outside her house. That's why she had to leave the house inmediately. I wasn't authorize to provide details, but now that everything is out i will tell nothing but the truth.

For your peace of mind you can search in any local paper or internet, anything. Feel free to do so, we have nothing to hide.

Please don't twist the information you might read, our main concern here is our patient's health, as any previous patient is perfectly fine to tell you how we work here. You must be aware as well, that any kind of surgery has their own risks, bleeding, infection, blood clots, even death. That's why we perform all those tests before surgery. It's also really important for the patient to tell the truth about their health or drug use before getting into surgery.

Thanking you again...


Best Regards

Nadia


I received the same email from Nadia yesterday and I believe this to be nothing but the truth I witnessed Dr Ps care and compassion first hand not just to myself but other patients; along with Marys and all the ladies who worked at the RH and I could imagine everything in there power where done to prevent that ladies death- the fact that she wasn't even DR Ps patient speaks volumes. Tradegies will happen regardless
Of all the attempts made by the PS and aftercare staff.

Despite not knwoing the facts some of u where ready to wipe out Dr P and Mary with no regards to how the speculation and negative things could break a people. Mary emailled me to and voiced how saddened she was and I truly felt for her death is bad enough but being blamed for it HELL NAH she is so good at her job trying to do the best for all who came to her I can not even imagine the ordeal this has been for her. Dr P and everyone else involved. I'm glad this is now public knowledge I was unsure whether to post it as my discusion with Nadia was connfidential hence my comment of the other thread to find out the info for yourselves and I was yet to receive an email whether it was OK to post the facts.

I hope the now puts some ppls minds at rest. I pray the family of the lady who passed finds some type of comfort. I hope Dr P, Mary her staff and everyone can reclaim there diginity hold their heads high and keep providing the best surgery and aftercare they always did

i


totally agree..even if it was Dr P's patient (just saying to make a point) who's to say that he and Mary did'nt do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. It's very sad that this woman died, death is a very real risk and it does'nt necessarily have to be anyones 'fault'. Some times our bodies just can't handle the trauma, or an under lying health problem may cause complications after surgery, etc etc..the possibilities are endless.
Curves Galore :) campos January 2012

Round 2 - 2013, TT with more FG to the booty
User avatar
UKdolly
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby mizzmf » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to post the response I received from Nadia regarding the certification of Dr. Pantoja. Just remember, it's always nice to get info on this board but at the end of the day, it's our own responsibility to do our own research. We are our own best advocate.

Take care,
Michelle

"I hope you understand that sometimes i really get frustrated because it seems that most of the girls believe more what they read on the board than what i tell them over the phone or by email.

First of all, and most important, that was NOT a Dr. Pantoja's patient. Second, Mary had patients from local clinics and hospitals. Third, she was a 63 year old lady with health issues, she had a fatal respiratory stroke, due to complications with her surgery (not plastic). The certification arrives in November, we already submit all the paperwork. The mexican association of plastics surgeons "AMCPER" authorized the renewal of Dr. Pantoja certification."

Nadia
User avatar
mizzmf
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby MzNewOrleans » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

mizzmf wrote:Hello Ladies, I just wanted to post the response I received from Nadia regarding the certification of Dr. Pantoja. Just remember, it's always nice to get info on this board but at the end of the day, it's our own responsibility to do our own research. We are our own best advocate.

Take care,
Michelle

"I hope you understand that sometimes i really get frustrated because it seems that most of the girls believe more what they read on the board than what i tell them over the phone or by email.

First of all, and most important, that was NOT a Dr. Pantoja's patient. Second, Mary had patients from local clinics and hospitals. Third, she was a 63 year old lady with health issues, she had a fatal respiratory stroke, due to complications with her surgery (not plastic). The certification arrives in November, we already submit all the paperwork. The mexican association of plastics surgeons "AMCPER" authorized the renewal of Dr. Pantoja certification."

Nadia


mizzmf. Just a quick question so as of now he is not recerted untill the paperwork has been processed caused they just submitted it. and he will have his DOCUMENTATION in November for proof. So as of right now he is not recerted? Nadia TOLD you this by word of mouth.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image
[/url]
User avatar
MzNewOrleans
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: New Orleans



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby UKdolly » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:37 pm

I personally feel that Dr P is a very caring and skilled surgeon, if he gave curves like campos i'd be booking with him for sure, as a person I think he's wonderful and caring. These qualities shine through in his after care and overall persona. A friend has recently been to him and he potentially saved her life. The point i'm making is this, regardless of whether or not he has a piece of paper to say that he is recertified is besides the point, these things take time to come through and I don't see the big deal (just for the record i'm not saying that anyones turning this in to a big deal). At the end of the day there is a HUGE difference between being certified per se, and recertification. As far as I know it's not illegal to practice whilst waiting for recertification so he's not doing anything wrong. It's time to let this one go. IMHO there in nothing unjust or illegal about Dr P, quite the contrary. I don't like how people just jump onto the band wagon when something goes wrong, not referring soley to this post but to MMH in general.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, at the end of the day we all want to be safe and well informed which is great. I respect and appreciate almost everyone on here so I hope no one takes offence to anything i've said :) I just feel it's unfair to title a post like this when it's not true, it'll put newbies off when in fact dr P has'nt done anything wrong as far as we know.

xx
Curves Galore :) campos January 2012

Round 2 - 2013, TT with more FG to the booty
User avatar
UKdolly
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby mizzmf » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm

@MzNewOrleans-What I posted is what she wrote in the email to me when I asked the reason for Dr. Pantoja not showing being re-certified. But the only thing I can suggest is if you are considering Dr Pantoja or any other doctor and you have concerns then you need to do your research and verify everything you can about your doctor including certification. I would suggest contacting Nadia yourself if what I posted doesn't suffice. Then you can have the peace of mind that you heard it from her personally.

@UK-I totally agree.. And if there are those that find him not yet re-certified disconcerting then maybe you need to keep looking for someone that you are more comfortable with. When all is said and done, you need to have complete confidence in whomever choose.

Take care,
Michelle
User avatar
mizzmf
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby MzNewOrleans » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Ukdolly. I understand what u are saying but . As a NEWCOMer,I came on the site,saw banging a** bodys and I never not one Thought to see if my doctor was board Certed . My gut hit the floor I was sick.(that was the first thing I should have done.) So turning off a newcomer is not what this board is about.Do u know how many people never looked up that information untill this post? I have wrote DOCTORS up in the hospital for doing stuff as simple as changing a leaking wound not washing his hands and going next door to change another wound. (Infection =LAWsuit) I understand he is nice and careing but the issue at had is RECERTIFICATION. No it is not unlawfull to still practice without being recerted, BUT I am an American who is going to Mexico for treatment, And I need for my doctor to be correct in every way. My family can't sue for negligence in Mexico cause the laws are different. So before I choose to go I need proof for everything, not some email or a phone conversation. I don't love nobody more than I love myself. And because I so deeply care, im so neural in this whole thing I cant allow the fact that I want this doctor to do my round 2 Too cloud my Gut.

Please understand at the end of the day this post will mean more than the title. Because not one person should relie on second hand information. I will always lean on the side of a patient before a doctor. U know why because I have told many lies to family members and patients . NOMORE. [-o< [-o<
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image
[/url]
User avatar
MzNewOrleans
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: New Orleans



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby UKdolly » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:45 pm

I see your point but I feel that sometimes people become far too concerned with what looks right on paper when in actual fact, even if someones got all the neccesary paper work, there is no guarantee that he/she is in fact practicing in a responsible manner. Take Dr Roberts for example, respected in the medical field, gave numerous lectures at acclaimed cosmetic surgery conferances, pioneered certain techniques etc etc, charges a BOMB... BUT turns out he was doing all sorts of dodgy things behind closed doors so he was in fact struck off for a while.

I see it like this, all drama aside, if I was given a choice between two surgeons, one was recertified but I was'nt as impressed with his results and his reviews were'nt as great, and another was known for his great work and bed side manner but was awaiting REcertification. I know which one i'd pick. At the end of the day, if you've researched thoroughly enough and you have a good feeling about a surgeon, go with your gut instinct.

Every one should check if their surgeon is board certified, I thought that was a given. If this post has helped people do that then great.
Curves Galore :) campos January 2012

Round 2 - 2013, TT with more FG to the booty
User avatar
UKdolly
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby Joana1973 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 am

Hi UKdolly.. I agree with you when you say " if I was given a choice between two surgeons, one was recertified but I was'nt as impressed with his results and his reviews were'nt as great, and another was known for his great work and bed side manner but was awaiting REcertification... "
bc in the field of plastic surgery the most important is not the RE certification of the dr. but dr.'s experience, extensive training, perfectionist, an appreciation of beauty, balance, and symmetry.
Many ps are board certified surgeons but they don't perform more than 1 or 2 surgeries per week and others are not REcertified (or awaiting a recertification) but they perform 20 surgeries per week. What surgeons would you choose?
experience is a major determinant of quality that is often undervalued by potential patients, swayed by professional public relations campaigns.
My Before / After pictures (surgeries done: TummyTuck, extensive lipo, Butt augment with fat G.)
Total surgery cost in Bolivia: $4,900
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/buttocks-augmentation/my-tummy-tuck-in-bolivia-with-makeovertravel-a13278
User avatar
Joana1973
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby littlepoodles » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Dr. Pantoja IS Board Certified.

He is also a member of ISAPS, which is an international certification for plastic surgeons that is VERY prestigious.

I went to Dr. Pantoja before he was popular and did my research. I work in healthcare doing physician accreditation and am knowledgeable about the process and what is a reliable indicator of a trained and quality physician.

I feel sorry for his poor assistant - having to respond to all of these allegations from board members, the same board members that complain when she doesn't write them back right away!

Ultimately, it's YOUR body and YOU are responsible for doing to research. This board is a great resource in some ways but it's also alot of hearsay. I get SO MANY private messages from people with questions that are easily answered by doing a search on the board. The worse part is when I don't reply right away (work, school, life!) some of the board members write me back rude messages. This is a message board! Imagine what his poor assistant receives from these people.
Late 2012: BA revision due to CC
April 2012: 2nd BBL - Dr. Cardenas
October 2010: 1st BBL - Dr. Pantoja
July 2008: BA - Mid-P 270cc Silione Overs:
5 feet 4, 140 pounds
Worth it!
User avatar
littlepoodles
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 am



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby raindrops26 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

littlepoodles wrote:Dr. Pantoja IS Board Certified.

He is also a member of ISAPS, which is an international certification for plastic surgeons that is VERY prestigious.

I went to Dr. Pantoja before he was popular and did my research. I work in healthcare doing physician accreditation and am knowledgeable about the process and what is a reliable indicator of a trained and quality physician.

I feel sorry for his poor assistant - having to respond to all of these allegations from board members, the same board members that complain when she doesn't write them back right away!

Ultimately, it's YOUR body and YOU are responsible for doing to research. This board is a great resource in some ways but it's also alot of hearsay. I get SO MANY private messages from people with questions that are easily answered by doing a search on the board. The worse part is when I don't reply right away (work, school, life!) some of the board members write me back rude messages. This is a message board! Imagine what his poor assistant receives from these people.



sooooo true bc nadia is so sweet and it's nice that she is even responding to people who have no intention on going to him at all....allegations are crazy i wrote her right after the first post of mary's recovery house closed and we had a very nice non generic exchange but i decided not to put it up here for that specific reason

Some folks on her take shit and run with it...this woman has ACTUAL patients to tend to errands to run and not to mention she has to find time to show the dr. pics...ya know we are gettin numerous FREE QUOTES!!! I really dont think some people realize this is something other dr.charge for with no problem and eventhough you do see them in person it can be just as brief as an email....trust me ive been to tons

i forget the first lady who went with dr.pantoja or the first one i noticed...finefornow i think, she looked so great but spoke highley of how he cared...and it is careless to just make acusations about a dr. and they have not done the research but then again...a lot of this can be laughed off it is just a board..a tool NOT THE TOOL!

btw jealous i never got to see your results im sure my pm got lost in the sauce but im sure you healed well bc your boobs looked great too
raindrops26
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:15 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby MizDayjah » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Im shocked...
It's OFFICIAL
DR. CABRAL - DR
June 26 BOOKED

Image
User avatar
MizDayjah
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby littlepoodles » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 am

my password is merlot

:)

seriously, for awhile there i was getting a few dozen pms a week from various people, sorry if I missed you!
Late 2012: BA revision due to CC
April 2012: 2nd BBL - Dr. Cardenas
October 2010: 1st BBL - Dr. Pantoja
July 2008: BA - Mid-P 270cc Silione Overs:
5 feet 4, 140 pounds
Worth it!
User avatar
littlepoodles
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 am



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby PlumpBooty » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 am

littlepoodles wrote:my password is merlot

:)

seriously, for awhile there i was getting a few dozen pms a week from various people, sorry if I missed you!



poodles you look great girly!
Date- undecided
Doctor-TBD
Weightloss in progress...
User avatar
PlumpBooty
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm



Re: Dr. SALVADOR PANTOJA $$ NOT BOARD CERTIFIRD** WOW

Postby littlepoodles » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

thank you :) i'm getting close to one year, everything smoothed out over the summer, i need to update.

final results really do take awhile!
Late 2012: BA revision due to CC
April 2012: 2nd BBL - Dr. Cardenas
October 2010: 1st BBL - Dr. Pantoja
July 2008: BA - Mid-P 270cc Silione Overs:
5 feet 4, 140 pounds
Worth it!
User avatar
littlepoodles
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 am



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


PreviousNext

Return to Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

 

Featured Specialists











 
//test