LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  
 

Dr Yily -pictures

Dr Yily -pictures

Postby Lulu172 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey im trying to go end of march for a round 2 with yily. My first round was with dr jaramillo in DR i got a tt,bbl but i was left unsatisfied! Anyways can anyone provide direct links to yilys before and after pics?! Ive seen Angiieems on mmh but i was wondering if Im missing others who have shared pics. Also what airport do u land in when u choose yily if anyone has booked a flight yet thanks!
Image
Lulu172
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby VictoriaRose. » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm

SDQ airport.
Search her name on facebook or check her website.
VictoriaRose.
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby Lulu172 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am

Thanks! I was wondering as i asked someone else on here is it possible to post those facebook pics on mmh?
Image
Lulu172
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby haute_mommy2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

As Victoria said.. Facebook, I think that if you are her friend you will be able to c a few more pics. I sent her a message on FB asking how long she recommends her pts to stay in DR after receiving a TT, lipo and fat grafting.. someone replied asking to send in full body naked pics with my head covered.. Im like O K.. but you didn't answer my question!! lol....
Also, I have noticed that a quite a few ladies will be going to Dr Yily over the next few months which will be great if experiences and before/after pics are posted..
haute_mommy2
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby samibaby21 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

haute_mommy2 wrote:As Victoria said.. Facebook, I think that if you are her friend you will be able to c a few more pics. I sent her a message on FB asking how long she recommends her pts to stay in DR after receiving a TT, lipo and fat grafting.. someone replied asking to send in full body naked pics with my head covered.. Im like O K.. but you didn't answer my question!! lol....
Also, I have noticed that a quite a few ladies will be going to Dr Yily over the next few months which will be great if experiences and before/after pics are posted..


i was wondering the same thing i dont know how long i should stay in DR i mean my surgery is pretty hush hush so i dont wana come back if i cant walk properly or wtv lol im thinking like 2 weeks is good i'd rather stay 10 but i guess i'l see
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image
[/url]
User avatar
samibaby21
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby VictoriaRose. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 am

samibaby21 wrote:
haute_mommy2 wrote:As Victoria said.. Facebook, I think that if you are her friend you will be able to c a few more pics. I sent her a message on FB asking how long she recommends her pts to stay in DR after receiving a TT, lipo and fat grafting.. someone replied asking to send in full body naked pics with my head covered.. Im like O K.. but you didn't answer my question!! lol....
Also, I have noticed that a quite a few ladies will be going to Dr Yily over the next few months which will be great if experiences and before/after pics are posted..


i was wondering the same thing i dont know how long i should stay in DR i mean my surgery is pretty hush hush so i dont wana come back if i cant walk properly or wtv lol im thinking like 2 weeks is good i'd rather stay 10 but i guess i'l see



Aren't you just getting bbl and fat grafting? The minimum for those is usually 7 days. Some people leave after 5. But the doctor's office says atleast 7,thought the longer the better.
VictoriaRose.
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby tulobaloka » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:18 am

Lulu172 wrote:Hey im trying to go end of march for a round 2 with yily. My first round was with dr jaramillo in DR i got a tt,bbl but i was left unsatisfied! Anyways can anyone provide direct links to yilys before and after pics?! Ive seen Angiieems on mmh but i was wondering if Im missing others who have shared pics. Also what airport do u land in when u choose yily if anyone has booked a flight yet thanks!


Hey Lulu boo... I was gonna go with Dr. Escobar! Why were you unsatisfied?, I'm curious lol...

haute_mommy2 wrote:As Victoria said.. Facebook, I think that if you are her friend you will be able to c a few more pics. I sent her a message on FB asking how long she recommends her pts to stay in DR after receiving a TT, lipo and fat grafting.. someone replied asking to send in full body naked pics with my head covered.. Im like O K.. but you didn't answer my question!! lol....
Also, I have noticed that a quite a few ladies will be going to Dr Yily over the next few months which will be great if experiences and before/after pics are posted..


For a TT you should stay at least 12 days I would suggest... When are you going girl
Image

Yily-Dec 2012
User avatar
tulobaloka
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby haute_mommy2 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 am

Hey!! I want a TT, lipo and fat grafting... I was thinking 12-14 days?? Hopefully no drains by the time I get home! There's a few of us going together looking at the end of June 2013.
haute_mommy2
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm



Re: Dr Yily -pictures

Postby samibaby21 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 pm

VictoriaRose. wrote:
samibaby21 wrote:
haute_mommy2 wrote:As Victoria said.. Facebook, I think that if you are her friend you will be able to c a few more pics. I sent her a message on FB asking how long she recommends her pts to stay in DR after receiving a TT, lipo and fat grafting.. someone replied asking to send in full body naked pics with my head covered.. Im like O K.. but you didn't answer my question!! lol....
Also, I have noticed that a quite a few ladies will be going to Dr Yily over the next few months which will be great if experiences and before/after pics are posted..


i was wondering the same thing i dont know how long i should stay in DR i mean my surgery is pretty hush hush so i dont wana come back if i cant walk properly or wtv lol im thinking like 2 weeks is good i'd rather stay 10 but i guess i'l see



Aren't you just getting bbl and fat grafting? The minimum for those is usually 7 days. Some people leave after 5. But the doctor's office says atleast 7,thought the longer the better.


im doing TT BBL AND LIPO
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image
[/url]
User avatar
samibaby21
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying



Return to Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Buttock Implants

 

Featured Specialists









Top Cleveland Plastic Surgeon
Look Young Again!
Experienced & Compassionate
www.DrBramKaufman.com

Miami Plastic Surgery
Board Certified Surgeons
Breast Augmentation $2800
coralgablescosmetic.com