LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Nose Surgery, Nose Job, Rhinoplasty

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  
 

I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Minos123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:52 am

Hello,

I'm really self conscious about my side profile. I think my nose is too long and it sticks out too much, even if I like how straight it is. I began to be aware of that when I saw myself from the side the first time, in a video of me doing a theater performance. The only thing I saw was my nose.

Do you think I need a nose job to improve my side profile? Also there is something else that bothered me recently, I feel like the bottom half of my face is off. Do you think I need something like genioplasty?

Thank you for your answers.

http://imgur.com/0iCtNNP
Minos123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 am



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby chelseablue » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm

I think your nose looks perfect.
chelseablue
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 pm



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby JR11 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Your nose is definitely not too big. Your chin is a bit on the small side however - I would consider a chin implant or sliding genioplasty. Do not let anyone reduce your nose however. You will regret that.
JR11
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:03 pm



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Minos123 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:08 am

chelseablue wrote:I think your nose looks perfect.


Are you serious? Thanks a lot! Nobody said that to me before!

JR11 wrote:Your nose is definitely not too big. Your chin is a bit on the small side however - I would consider a chin implant or sliding genioplasty. Do not let anyone reduce your nose however. You will regret that.


I see, so the chin is the main problem.
Minos123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 am



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying


Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Tuffluck » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 pm

JR11 wrote:Your nose is definitely not too big. Your chin is a bit on the small side however - I would consider a chin implant or sliding genioplasty. Do not let anyone reduce your nose however. You will regret that.


This^
Tuffluck
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 am

Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Minos123 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 am

Thanks a lot for your answer!

So my chin is the main problem, it's confirmed. If I fix that, I hope I will like my nose eventually, it's the length of it that bothered me.
Minos123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 am



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby MissJ521@aol.com » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:23 am

Hi,
Tried to upload a morph suggestion to you on here but 'system' won't let me post a photo file.
Don't know why others can post photo files, but ME the mod can't. Have written to admin about this. In the interim, I've uploaded it on my open MAX FAX section of my board.

Here is link.

http://www.missjfacialplasticsurgery.co ... post218028

'The nose is not the problem. It is the lower jaw and chin. Lower jaw advancement (max fax surgery) in addition to chin advancement would be needed to balance the profile.'
Please Note: NO PMs please.

Private correspondence with me concerning questions highly specific to your situation is not an extension of my open participation on the boards.
User avatar
MissJ521@aol.com
 
Posts: 3306
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:35 pm



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Freya7 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:37 pm

I agree with everyone else. I love your side profile! Don't touch your nose!
Freya7
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:51 pm



Re: I hate my side profile.Do I need a nose job?

Postby Minos123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 am

MissJ521@aol.com wrote:Hi,
Tried to upload a morph suggestion to you on here but 'system' won't let me post a photo file.
Don't know why others can post photo files, but ME the mod can't. Have written to admin about this. In the interim, I've uploaded it on my open MAX FAX section of my board.

Here is link.

http://www.missjfacialplasticsurgery.co ... post218028

'The nose is not the problem. It is the lower jaw and chin. Lower jaw advancement (max fax surgery) in addition to chin advancement would be needed to balance the profile.'


Thank you for your answers! It's the only problem that means.

Freya7 wrote:I agree with everyone else. I love your side profile! Don't touch your nose!


Are you serious when you say this? Thanks a lot!
Minos123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 am



Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying



Return to Nose Surgery, Nose Job, Rhinoplasty

 

Featured Specialists











 
//test