LEARN, SHOP & CHAT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY, BEAUTY AND ANTI-AGING
You're here: Home > Message Boards > Plastic Surgery > Vaginoplasty, Labiaplasty

Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Skin Care Message Boards & Blogs

Our message boards are for all of us who want to talk, listen, share, and support fellow women and men interested in discussing plastic surgery, beauty treatments, pregnancy, gynecological concerns, aging, and various health conditions. You can read messages without logging in. To post a message, please log in or register. It's free...and being a member gives you access to important information. By using the Message Boards, you agree to the Message Boards Policies.

SUBSCRIBE: Sign up to get newsletter with weekly popular topics discussed on the boards  

How hot is the sex after vaginoplasty? + Travelling alone...

How hot is the sex after vaginoplasty? + Travelling alone...

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

After my entire life being embarrassed about my cave like vagina, I have decided to actually do something about it :D

I was going to get a tt first, but have decided what is the point of having a nicer tummy, if my bf still goes soft because there isn't enough friction. Sex is an important part of a relationship, and if I don't do anything to sort out this HUGE(!) problem, then I will be a single mum, the kids will have no dad around and it will not be good. At all.

I am hooked on finding out what sex is like after the op. Some people write about soreness, some people write about it being too small, some write about it being bigger than they expected, but I have never once heard someone gush about how absolutely amazingly brilliant the sex is afterwards, that's what I want to hear... So if someone has had it done recently, please tell me what its like! I want juice! I want details lololol.

Also, I will save roughly £1000 if I get it done in Turkey (I'm in the UK). There is a great surgeon there (Eser agar), who I think I would completely trust as he has been trained by the best, and only does cosmetic gynaecology, but the website is in Turkish. so they haven't got facilities for people travelling abroad for cosmetic surgery, so I would have to stay in a hotel. I would be on my own. Do you think that it would be very hard going recovering on my own, then travelling back to London sitting upright? Do you think I would be better off paying the extra money and getting it done locally? I have had cheek implants, and the recovery from that is supposed to be pretty mild compared with Vaginoplasty (although some people seem to be okay)... Anyway, I would have hated to have travelled a long distance after I got my cheeks done. I can't afford for it to be done abroad to tell the truth, let alone in England... I am in just so much debt- but you cannot put a price on saving a relationship. So with that in mind, do you think I should go abroad or not?

Last time me and my bf had sex it was awful. I could feel him going soft so I told him to put it in my other hole, even though I have internal haemorrhoids, it hurt so much I was crying, but I just wanted to give him pleasure. I don't want him to touch me during sex, I don't want foreplay because if I am turned on his willy doesn't touch the sides. We have around sex once a month, and every time, afterwards I feel like shit. I am worried he will cheat because of it.

I am a mature student... I have a half term break in late October, so I am hoping to get it done on around the 20th of October. so I only have 90 days till my new vagina. Hurrah! Funnily enough, since I decided to get it done, I have got thrush :/ I think my vagina knoooows, it knows, it knoooooows, and its punishing me :D
aliceinwonderland1234

Re: How hot is the sex after vaginoplasty? + Travelling alone...

Postby tobedecided » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi,
I had a labiaplasty and vaginoplasty about 8 weeks ago. Heres my thoughts;
POST OP
- The recovery for me was pretty tough, which I didnt expect as I am normally very fit and healthy. I had it done under local with some sort of pethadine though, and found the whole surgery really a long ordeal (it went for two hours) and the peth made me really woozy for the rest of that night and naueus. So it depends a bit if you are under general or local. For the next two days I slept full time nearly and was really exhausted and in a lot of discomfort from the vaginoplasty (not so much the labiaplasty) For two weeks after that I was in tracksuit pants with no knickers and on painkillers around the clock, but I think the tracksuit and no knickers was mainly due to the labiaplasty. After four weeks some of my vaginoplasty stitches were taking too long to dissolve and causing a lot of discomfort so I had to go back and get them removed. If it was me I would go local so all the followup and any issues you may have would be easy to do. If something goes wrong it would be hard to get back to Turkey I am guessing. I am fine now though and its all healed beautifully.
SEX
So I have only just started and for me its much better. Admittedly mainly because it used to stress me out so much that my husband wasnt getting enough friction that I couldnt really enjoy it (nothing more devastating to your sexuality than thinking your partner cant even keep their hard on when they're with you!). That is definitely not an issue now which is great. In terms of my physical satisfaction, its mixed. The labiaplasty seems to have allowed my clitoris to be more easily stimulated which is great. I am still a bit too tight for intercourse to be pain free, particularly on initial penetration, but every time we do it it seems to get a bit easier. Also the additional friction is more enjoyable for me.
I feel so much more confident in my sexuality now, and assuming the slight overtightness settles down then it was a big success in my opinion.
tobedecided

Postby ryancoreymom » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm

I am definitely wondering the same thing. I had vaginoplasty just about 4 weeks ago. There is very little on post-surgery sex and I'm so hoping that things will be much much better. I have 2 kids and things never went back to the way it was before the kids. The deliveries pretty much stretched me out for good and my babies weren't even that big. I'm looking forward to others' replies about sex after vaginoplasty. That's what I want to know too!!!!

In terms of traveling....I'm not sure it would be a good idea since you'll probably want to follow up with your surgeon. The next day after my vaginoplasty I had to go back to the surgeon to have a catheter placed because I could no longer pee on my own. I had to go back a couple of times after that just to make sure things were healing right and everything was ok. However, in terms of pain, things weren't that horrible and I probably could have traveled. I was definitely in bed for the first week but the worst thing was having the catheter in for like 5 days after surgery. Also, I wish I had taken my doctor's advice to drink milk of magnesia every night after the surgery! I think the surgery has to be worth it because anything will be an improvement from where I was...LOL.
ryancoreymom

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks so much for your quick replies :D

Tobedecided…. Gosh, that sounds awful. The surgery is only supposed to take around an hour according to the information I have found. It must have been horrible being all drugged up and unable to think properly, but with a nagging worry about it taking so long…. I would have been wondering why it was taking much longer, and thinking that maybe something wasn’t going to plan. I am sure that wasn’t the case at all, but still. I am no longer comfortable with the idea of a local anaesthetic. Tbh, I am not comfortable with the idea of a general either, because I woke up during my cheek implants which was not a nice experience… I heard “My goodness, she’s waking up”… pulling in my mouth, a jumble of male voices and then I must have gone back to sleep again.

The recovery doesn’t sound very easy either, two weeks is a very long time to be on strong painkillers. It does NOT sound like I could be back at uni the next week. Nevertheless, I think I will still get it done in the 9 day break like I planned, and if I need to take an extra 10 days off I am sure I will catch up with my work. At least I am not paid for going to uni. Well, there is the student loan but I won’t get less for not going in (Ps… Thank you Student Finance for partially funding my new vagina :D ).

I think you are right…. I will just pay the extra money and get it done here, if I have a problem with the stitches like you I’d much rather go back to the original PS than have my gp tell me I need to go to A&E as apparently doctors surgeries refuse to help people who have problems with cosmetic surgery abroad. I doubt a single nurse at any hospital would have any experience with removing vaginal stitches, and I can just imagine them winching me open with one of those smear test speculum thingys and just ripping it all open…

Ryancoreymom… I am really glad you didn’t have much pain after having it done and felt able to travel, but I think I will imagine the worst case scenario  It didn’t occur to me that I might have to have a catheter afterwards… Is is bad that I like the idea because that way I wouldn’t have to worry about going to the toilet lol.

to be decided- I am so thrilled for you that sex is much better! =D> =D> =D> Have you thought about using a dilator to stretch yourself? I think I would rather it be too small than too big, as at least there is the possibility of it stretching, but no possibility of it shrinking. I am worried that even if it is made tight enough to fit a pencil when it is unaroused, that it would still balloon up and be too big during sex, as it gets just SO much bigger when I am excited. The thought of being finally able to relax and enjoy sex makes me so happy that I am almost crying. I am so happy for you that you are able to do that now. During sex I constantly try my hardest to clench my pelvic floor muscles so it feels better for him, I can not focus on anything else. Clenching my pc muscles doesn’t even make any difference really, so I don’t know why I bother tbh. The thought of having to actually make an effort to relax is wonderful. Sorry if I am not being understanding over it being too tight for you... I guess I have not got the comprehension of what it is like so it just seems almost like a dream too me :/

I have two kids as well. My daughter was 10 pounds 4 and was born with her arm by her head coming out first! I didn’t even need stitches so you can see how big I was already… But having her definitely made more difference in the size of my vagina than having my son (Who is my first born).

I know this is a very personal question and I will completely understand if nobody wants to answer it, but how wide were your vaginas before the op? My opening is about 4 cms wide, and sort of curved like a kidney bean…. I am quite worried that I will never get the results I want.

Will definitely get some milk of magnesia, thanks for that :) .
aliceinwonderland1234

Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying

Postby tobedecided » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi,
I hope I didnt sound like it was too awful. I think mine was worse than some as I had the labiaplasty at the same time, this probably also made my surgery and recovery longer. The stitches that had to be taken out were just on the perineum, not internal so it wasnt too bad, but still it was good to be able to go to the original doctor for the fix.
I am sorry I never measured my vag-jj. It just wasnt the same after two kids. I have considered a dilator, but thought I would give it a month or so with normal sex first and lots of lube, just to see if that does the job. I went 1 finger width at the doctors recommendation. I said I was happy with two and he said to go one, just trust him. I said one finger seems tiny, and he said he does hundreds of these a year and thats what he'd reccomend. I am sure it was the right choice now and he was right.

One last tip I got from some threads here, get some stool softeners and take them a day or two before surgery and for the week after. You feel a bit funny and constipated otherwise, and it would hurt to be all blocked up and try and do the business in the followup days. Its hard to explain, but just go the stool softeners.
Good luck, it was the best money Ive ever spent
tobedecided

Postby ryancoreymom » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 am

To be decided: Just wondering if your husband notices a big difference in the sex now? Does he say that it is much tighter and does he say it is better now???
ryancoreymom

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm

No, your recovery it didn't sound horrific, but it did sound worse than I anticipated. A lot of websites just glaze over the recovery, or make it seem easier than it is. I think myself along with any other person getting cosmetic surgery tend to focus on the day of surgery, then the final results, rather than dwell on the time you will be in pain for. But nothing would put me off the idea :)

I would like labiaplasty as well really... Were you happy with your results for that? Mine are a bit messy, but not so bad that they interfere with day to day life. My bf said they don't bother him... But I remember he asked me to shave a couple of years ago, and I did. He said it looked nice from a distance, but when he went closer he changed his mind :oops: I can't afford it tho really, so I might tell him he can pay for that if he wants the whole shebang lol. We should be splitting the cost really because its for both our enjoyment anyway!

I will only go with a surgeon who will do it at one fingers width then. Maybe he has done some of his patients at two fingers and they haven't been satisfied with the results. He must have been a good surgeon if he does hundreds a year, who is he?

Think you are right not to rush the dilator.

I read your post earlier, and when I went to the loo I felt the strain affect my vagina, so I can see stool softeners would be important :)

Thank you, I can't wait!

Will keep you updated about the consultation and the surgery, and the all important RESULTS! :)

Is it weird that I am worried about farting in the surgeons face while Im having it done :shock: ?
aliceinwonderland1234

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Alexandros Bader has just emailed me back... I explained the size of my vj too him, and also said that it wasn't only that size due to childbirth, and he said that he could still do me to one finger wide :D YAY!

He is very expensive though.
aliceinwonderland1234

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Ryancoreymom Have you done the dirty deed yet?! How was it? The last 2 weeks have gone so slowly for me... Bet its been even slower for you!

tobedecided Has sex become more enjoyable for you?

Gosh, I feel so lewd and pervy! Eeeeeek. I have a consultation next week, got the first £1000 saved for my deposit :) I heard that some surgeons give a 5% discount for paying cash, which adds up to a considerable amount really, so I think I will just do that.
aliceinwonderland1234

Postby tobedecided » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 am

Hi,
Well its been a few weeks now and just having sex is stretching me out nicely so there is no pain. I dont think I will need a dilator. It has gotten steadily better and the last couple of times it was a minor stinging for a split second. I suspect in an another month or so it will be all fine.
In answer to your question.
The sex is much better now for me than pre-surgery. Not only due to the mental benefits of feeling more confident and comfortable, but I have much more friction and pleasure.
My husband has always tried to say that he found me fine before (bless him, think he didnt want to hurt my feelings), but I could tell he didnt as since we had kids, he had trouble maintaining an erection and was always trying to do positions that made it much tighter. I could also just tell that it didnt have enough friction for both of our pleasure. Now he tries to still say that it was always great, and remains great, but every time we have done it post surgery he has easily maintained an erection and orgasmed easily in normal positions, in fact has often had to work hard to stop himself coming too early. As I type this I realise its probably a bit weird that he cant be more honest about it being bad before, but I think the proofs in the pudding, and I think he is just trying to spare my ego.
Good luck to you, go for it I say. Lifes too short to be unable to enjoy sex, and its worth much more to me than any money or material possession to have a good love life with my husband.
tobedecided

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 pm

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for keeping me posted :)

My oh can’t keep an erection either. What we do is stimulate him until he has almost come, and then he puts it in me. Sometimes then it goes soft as well :oops: Its an unspoken thing…. Although I have mentioned it a couple of times in our 10 year relationship, and he just goes quiet. You have a lovely hubby for telling you that all is okay.

When we are having sex he is always grabbing my legs together and twisting me to the side. It is really depressing.

ONLY TWO MONTHS TO GO!!!! It can’t come soon enough :lol: .
aliceinwonderland1234

Postby xmasholly » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 am

I live in Florida and I'm planning on going to Dr. Triana in Cali, Colombia this year. I have used her for other surgeries in the past. She has gotten trained by Dr. Matlock in vaginal reguvination technique. I emailed the clinic and her cost is approx. $2000-2500. The clinic is Corpus y Rostrum.
xmasholly

Postby OceanLover2013 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

aliceinwonderland1234 wrote:I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for keeping me posted :)

My oh can’t keep an erection either. What we do is stimulate him until he has almost come, and then he puts it in me. Sometimes then it goes soft as well :oops: Its an unspoken thing…. Although I have mentioned it a couple of times in our 10 year relationship, and he just goes quiet. You have a lovely hubby for telling you that all is okay.

When we are having sex he is always grabbing my legs together and twisting me to the side. It is really depressing.

ONLY TWO MONTHS TO GO!!!! It can’t come soon enough :lol: .

Just came across this thread and thought I'd see how everyone is recovering and if they are happy with their results. Did any of you get a bladder sling or alternative as well? Thanks!
OceanLover2013

Postby aliceinwonderland1234 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Ocean lover.... I split from my partner and went on holiday and blew all my savings :o I thought there was no point in getting it done as I didnt want a willy anywhere near me, ever again!

Our split lasted a couple of months, we are back together now, and i am having the operation in just 6 days!!! I am going to Belguim to have it done, I will save over £1000 compared to the uk.

I am worried about the recovery, I only have 10 days off. Do you think this will be enough?

How is sex for you now?
aliceinwonderland1234

Postby morenabella » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm

I am so glad I found this forum. I felt so alone with no one to talk to, and then I hear your stories and comments that sounds exactly like what I have been going through with my husband. Well I cannot report on the sexual experience after wards because I just had my surgery on Friday, January 11th. I will post my experience and my journey. But in the mean time thank you to all the ladies for sharing and helping me keep my sanity!!!!
morenabella

Products That Customers Interested in This Topic Are Buying

Next

Return to Vaginoplasty, Labiaplasty

Featured Specialists

//test